dissabte, 23 de maig del 2009

SUMMER*

This summer will be the first summer that I can work, because now I’m sixteen. I will work in the Camping Amberes to help the people when they arrive at the campsite. I will work or in the morning or in the afternoon and I will have ane freeday every week.


In addition I will go to Ireland with my family to stay there some days. We will go there because my mother says that her friend told her that Ireland is very beautiful.
I suppose that I will go to some concerts with my friends and on Saturday nights I will go to a disco or to a village party.


This year I won’t be able to look after my sister, and she’s very sad because we used to do a lot of thing together.


In my free time I will start to prepare my research project because I need to go to France very often because my project is about the Argeles refugee camp.


So, as you can see, I will have a very busy summer and it will pass very quickly.

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.