dissabte, 23 de maig del 2009

THE CRISIS

The crisis is a habitual problem in the time when we live. The people are without work, they do not pay at the end of month, have obligations.... This problem is very hard and very serious for the society where we live because today the people would like to have everything but now isn’t possible this because we go short of money and have sufficient work to come at the end of month.
But I don’t think that there is so many crisis as they say because if you go on Saturday evening to anyone center of a city is full of people who is buying of shop in shop, if you go to a travel agency is full of people who wants go to holidays, there are people who buys a new car, a new mobile....

Probably yes there are a part of the population who is in crisis really and who needs help but there is a good part of people who is living similar than before the crisis. The part of the population that is in crisis are the majority immigrants and I think that they are very well helped for the part of the State and the villages associations because they help and give food, clothes or other necessary things for living.

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.