dimarts, 19 de maig del 2009

MY CLASSMATES

In my class there are eighteen students, five boys and thirteen girls. There is a very good atmosphere and we’re all good friends.

Now, I will tell you something about each one.

Judit: she’s a very good girl and this year she has become one of my best friends.

Nuri: she has always been my classmate and my best friend. I respect her a lot.


Roger: he’s the bighead of the class. Everyone says that he’s stupid some days but he’s a very good friend.

Marc: he’s the nervous boy in the class and this year he has become one of the friends who have made me laugh more.

Sara: I don’t know Sara a lot because she’s very quiet but in general she’s a good girl.

Alessandra: she’s a very good girl but I don’t talk to her a lot.

Chaymae: she’s very quiet but she’s a good girl too.

Mónica: she’s very talkative and she’s a very good girl and a very good friend too.

Cristina: I know Cristina for a long time and she’s a very good friend. I talk to her a lot.

Cèlia: she’s the most intelligent person in the class and she’s one of my best friends.


Laura.C: she’s the joker of the class and I laugh a lot with her. She has become one of my best friends and we make up a very good group because we’re very similar.
Guillem: he’s very talkative boy and I laugh a lot with him. We have always been in the same class too.

Pau: he’s the tallest boy in the class. We’re very good friends but some days we argue. I call him “Friki”.

David: he’s a very quite boy but some time he’s completely different. We’re very good friends too.

Ariadna: she’s my neighbour and I talk to her a lot. We’re very good friends.

Rocio: she’s a quite girl but she’s a good girl.

Katy: I don’t talk to her a lot but in general she’s a good girl.

And...me: I talk to everybody and I play some jokes with Carrera in some classes. I think that Carrera, Marc and I are the people who play the most jokes in the class. I’m the class delegate.

I’m very happy to be in this class because I’m friends with all the people.

2 comentaris:

Laura Carrera ha dit...

This class witout us wouldn't be nothing!
I laugh a lot with you, and I hope that it never finishes.:)
lovee you hooneey(L)

Clàudia ha dit...

Hi Laura.
I think you're a good class, however next year it's possible we all go together.
Do you think it weill be a good idea? I'd like to go all together another year, like in 4th of ESO. But we would do only Catalan, Spanish, History, and Phisophy together... well, it's not a bad idea.

See you my cousin. =)

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.