dilluns, 18 de maig del 2009



The next holiday is the party of “Sant Joan” the best summer party.
“Sant Joan” is on 23th June and it’s a popular party in Catalonia.
The people go to have dinner in a house or in a restaurant. After the dinner they eat a special cake and they drink champagne (cava).
At 0.00 a.m. they go to the beach to see the fireworks and to throw bangers. Some people make a fire to burn the old furniture, the school notes...After this the people go to dance in a disco or at a village dance.
I think that this party is the best because it is a great party and because it is the first summer
party.

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.