diumenge, 19 d’abril del 2009

FOOTBALL


Football is one of my favourite sports.
I think that the football is very entertaining to watch and seeing a football match is a moment when you can stay with your friends and have a good time.
When I was little, more or less five years, I went to “El Camp del Barça” three or four times to see a Barça’s football matches.
The boss of my parent’s friend, Maria, was a Barça’s member and he had the tickets cheaper and could go in the VIP area.
Maria got the tickets and we went to watch three or four football matches.
I was a reat fan of the Barça’s team and I had the Barça’s track suit and the Barça’s flag.
One day Maria’s son and I went to the centre of the pitch to take a photo with the players. After we went to the VIP area to take photos with the football players.
My favourite player was Pep Guardiola and I was lucky that he sat next to my table. I talked to Pep a lot and I took a lot of photos with him. Now Pep is the Barça’s coach and I like him a lot.
I like to watch the football match a lot and my favourite football players are Fernando Torres and Messi.





2 comentaris:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

I MÉS I MÉS I MÉS I MÉS I MÉS I MÉS :D

Barça will be the champion oh season!
Madrid buck, greets the champion!

jake ha dit...

Lauraa

well, as you know I don't like Barcelona¬¬ i'm a Chelsea fan jejj!!
you were very lucky

take care lauraa:)

**time with Marius**jajaja

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.