dissabte, 18 d’abril del 2009

MY FAVOURITE FAMOUS

I like a lot of famous people but my favorites famous people are Dani Martin, Ginés and Fernando Torres.

Dani Martin: is the singer of my favorite music group, El Canto del Loco. I like this boy a lot because he has a very good voice and I like a lot the way that he sings a lot.
He is very friendly and sociable and he is a very well behaved on behavior the stage.
He is very handsome too and I like his style a lot.


Ginés: is a dancer of Fama, my favorite TV programme. I like Ginés a lot because he’s a very good man who helps his friends in the Fama house and he’s a very good dancer too.
Before he went in Fama he danced only in the street and he never had dancing classes. In Fama he has learnt a lot and I think that he’s the best dancer in the school.


Fernando Torres: I like the football a lot and he’s my favorite football player. He plays in Liverpool and although I am a Barça fan I think that he’s the best football player in the world. Before he went to play for Liverpool he played in Atlético de Madrid. He also plays in the Spanish selection. The people call him “EL NIÑO” because he started playing football very young. His number is 9.





1 comentari:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

bah, they're boring ;O
I've seen everyone of them but I don't know how they have a lot of girls bach them :$

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

I do beLieVe in faiRieS*

The blog entrances*

My portfolio*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.